For our location in Würzburg, we are looking for a
Software developer (m/f/d)
Multiphoton Optics GmbH is a high-tech start-up in the growth phase and, with the LithoProf3D® 3D printing platform, offers a universal tool for the high-precision production of 3D structures for the key technologies of the 21st century. We support our customers from the prototyping to the production phase.
Your goal is the further development of the operating software of our LithoProf3D® 3D printing platform and the digitization of all associated processes with the latest technologies available on the market.
- Excellent programming knowledge in C / C ++, ideally knowledge in the control of production facilities, experience with MS VisualStudio C ++
- Ideally, practical experience with G-Code for CAM
- Good knowledge of numerical methods and algorithms
- Very good knowledge of Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality, e.g. in Unity programming, and in human-machine interaction
- Very good understanding of physical and mathematical processes, ideally completed studies of physics, engineering, or similar.
- Experience in processing of data generated in machine operations and research projects
- Passion for the programming of practical solutions and rapid realization of requirements in software and user interaction, very good comprehension and understanding of the needs of users, fun to work in demanding and complex projects
You have learned in the industry to work together with the team and understand you job as an effective contribution to growth in an innovative high technology business. You are always ready to learn and open to new ideas. With a strong will and the necessary skills, you will further expand the company’s leading position in high-precision 3D printing with the disruptive software solutions you have developed.
You speak German and English very well. You advise stakeholders in an understandable manner and train users effectively. You quickly and comprehensively acquire all the required background information on our high-tech products and you are constantly on the ball. In close collaboration with application engineers, industrial designers and other software experts, you further develop our software products LithoSoft3D® and LithoStream3D®, thus enabling our customers and employees first-class and convenient operation and maintenance of the 3D printing platform LithoProf3D®. You are well-versed in the methods of software selection, software development, and software life cycle, and are proficient in modern man-machine interaction.
We offer you
- diversified, exciting and responsible tasks in a small dedicated and very dynamic team, with great freedom and the ability to independently implement your own ideas,
- flexible working hours, trust-based working time, home office,
- functioning conditions and training opportunities,
- individual career and development opportunities by participating in the company’s positioning in large growth markets,
- constructive and open communication, flat hierarchies, quick decision making and the ability to make a difference quickly, and
- a large network.
We look forward to receiving your application, which you should send to firstname.lastname@example.org by e-mail with the usual documents. Please also outline at most half a page why you are the right candidate to develop software in the described very dynamic environment using the latest technologies at the man-machine interface.
This job listing can be dowloaded as PDF: Software developer (m/f/d)
We kindly ask recruiters not to contact us.